A gas leak caused the death of two men in Rustavi

21.01.20 16:45

A gas leak from a water heater caused the death of two men in Rustavi town of Kvemo Karli region.


As the journalist of Georgian First Channel reports, the family member found one of the men dead in the bathroom, and the other – in the dining room.


Representatives of the Police and Socar Georgia arrived at the site. An investigation into the fact is ongoing.



source: 1TV


Read: 451

Write comment

(In their comments, readers should avoid expressing religious, racial and national discrimination, not use offensive and derogatory expressions, as well as appeals that are contrary to the law)

You can enter 512 characters

News feed